In this week’s episode of the Jackson Hole Connection, Stephan visits with Julia Heemstra. Julia is the Director of Wellness at St. Johns Health, a Search and Rescue volunteer and a dual citizen of the United States and South Africa.
Stephan and Julia discuss mental health, her personal traumatic event in 2012 and her initiative to bring water filters to her childhood community in South Africa.
Helpful links referenced in this episode:
- St. John’s Health Wellness Department
- Teton County Search and Rescue
- Teton AT – Steve Romeo’s WebSite
- Brand of Water Filters Julia is using in South Africa
- Julia’s Father’s Book
- Readiness To Change Stages
This week’s sponsor is Jackson Hole Marketplace! Check them out at JHMarketplace.
Want to be a guest on The Jackson Hole Connection? Email us at email@example.com