In this week’s episode of the Jackson Hole Connection, Stephan visits with Jack Hartpence. Jack is the Founder and CEO of Powwater, a social business that helps create access to clean drinking water.
Jack talks about the near death experience that inspired him to make an impact with his life. Stephan and Jack also talk about helping others, the importance of clean drinking water, and giving back to your community.
To directly connect with Jack, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Links referenced in this episode:
- Mohammad Yunus: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammad_Yunus
- Social Business: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_business
- Super Happyyness Festival: https://superhappyyness.com/
- Grameen Bank: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grameen_Bank
- Grameen Shakti: http://www.grameen.com/grameen-shakti/
- Silicon Couloir Pitch Day: https://www.siliconcouloir.com/pitch-day
This week’s sponsor is Jackson Hole Marketplace! Check them out at JHMarketplace.
Want to be a guest on The Jackson Hole Connection? Email us at email@example.com